Vango Skye 500 5 Person Tent Treetops Green
Delivery options available :
- Standard (3-5 working days delivery)
- Sleeps up to 5 people
- Family tunnel tent with spacious porch area
- Full stand up height in living area
- Large crystal clear PVC windows
- Lights out bedroom area
The Vango Skye 500 easy to pitch three pole tunnel tent sleeps up to 5 people. It features side entry into the standing height living area and a light out bedroom area for a darker space for better sleep. Skye also comes with our patented TBS system, adding stability to the tent in adverse weather conditions.
With only 15 minutes pitching time, this tent is a great buy!
Features and Specifications of the Vango Skye 500 5 Person Tent
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Large Crystal Clear PVC windows for maximum light and great visibility
- High Visibility Guylines attached at optimum positions for stability and tension.
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Lantern hanging points - Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- Handled carry bag - Provides easy transportation to and from the campsite
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Patented Vango TBS II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Flysheet and inner pitch together - Quick and easy to pitch and pack
- Vango Protex 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Linked-in groundsheet - Easy to clean groundsheet that can be attached or detached from the living area. Simply roll under the bedroom area when not required.
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Vango PowerFlex fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Colour coded poles for intuitive pitching
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
|Fabric||Flysheet: Vango Protex 70 denier polyester/ Vango PowerFlex fibreglass poles|
|Product Dimensions||Pack size: 70.0 x 25.0cm|
|Number of people||5 Man Tent|
Free standard delivery on orders over £75*
Order until 2 pm Monday to Friday for same day dispatch (selected items)
On every product page, you will find the delivery options available for that product. The options are as follows and will show delivery times for UK MAINLAND depending on which warehouse our stock is located in. You will be asked to make your selection in the checkout.
- Standard (3-5 working day delivery)
- Expedited (order by 2 pm for next working day delivery)
- Click and collect from our warehouse
* Exclusions may apply to free delivery option depending on postcode, click here to view our delivery rates
** European Service: Items over 2KG in weight will incur extra delivery charges to European destinations and may incur customs fees.
*** Rest Of the World: Items over 1.5kg will incur extra delivery charges, will be shipped via courier and may incur customs fees
You may return most new, unopened items in original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. You should expect to receive your refund within two weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you wish to exchange any items (change of size/colour/product) within 14 days of receiving your order.