Engino STEM Newtons Laws Construction Set With Free kidCAD App
- Start having fun with Physics and learn the basics of Mechanics in a playful way
- Build 8 fully functional models such as a ballistic catapult and balloon powered plane
- Learn the concepts of push and pull through experiments
- View 3D instructions through the free Engino 3D app kidCAD
- Includes STEM booklet with theory, experimental activities and interesting facts
The Engino Newton’s Laws build-and-discover construction set is designed to introduced young learners to concepts of push and pull! This set is a fantastic way to get children excited about Physics and STEM in general. In the experiments included, young builders create hands-on experience while transforming potential energy to kinetic energy.
Children can build 8 fully functional models including a ballistic catapult, a balloon-powered plane and a dragster car. This set provides 119 plastic parts made from ABS and easy-to-follow illustrated building instructions for 6 models and 3D building instructions. Explore the energy with 6 fun experiments that encourage problem solving and play for deeper understanding!
Includes a STEM booklet that provides 18 pages of detailed explanations of the different scientific principles applied, lots of interesting facts, a quiz and plenty of fun experiments.
All models are available as interactive 3D instructions viewed either from a PC or from smartphones and tablets through the Engino3D Viewer app kidCAD, downloadable for free in Android, Apple (iOs) and Windows mobile operating systems.
- With 8 working models to build
- Learn about physics and Newton’s Laws
- Introduce young learners to the concepts of push and pull, gravy, kinetic energy
- Includes 119 plastic parts made from ABS
- Includes an 18-page STEM booklet with theory, experimental activities and quiz
- Includes full colour images, drawings and interesting facts
- Features interactive 3D instructions through the Engino 3D viewer app kidCAD
- Download the 3D view app kidCAD for free, Andorid, Apple iOs and Windows compatible
- Snap-fit connectivity in any direction and angle
- Extraction tool for easy disassembly
- Easy-to-follow building instructions.
- All parts are non-toxic and made to last
- Includes printed instructions
- Material: ABS Plastic
- Encourages problem solving
- Helps develop creativity and mechanical design skills
- Improves fine motor skills
- Recommended for ages 8-16 years
|Age Ranges||6 + (older children)|
|Recommended Age||8 years +|
|Delivery Type||Standard, Expedited, Click and collect, International|
Free standard delivery on orders over £100*. Order until 2 pm Monday to Friday for same day dispatch (selected items)
The following delivery options are available for this product:
- Standard (3-5 working days)
- Expedited (order by 2pm for next working day delivery)
- Click and collect from our warehouse
- International (up to 10 working days)
You will be asked to choose a delivery option in the checkout process. The above options available for this product show estimated delivery times for UK MAINLAND depending on which warehouse our stock is located in.
* Exclusions may apply to free delivery option depending on postcode, click here to view our delivery rates
** European Service: Items over 2KG in weight will incur extra delivery charges to European destinations and may incur customs fees.
*** Rest Of the World: Items over 1.5kg will incur extra delivery charges, will be shipped via courier and may incur customs fees
You may return most new, unopened items in original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. You should expect to receive your refund within two weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you wish to exchange any items (change of size/colour/product) within 14 days of receiving your order.