- Arrow shaped foot area allows your feet to relax in their natural position
- 4T synthetic insulation – improves warmth to weight ratio by securing air
- Two-way auto lock zip with guard seals in heat and avoids the zip from catching the lining
- Thermal embrace system - sleeping bag conforms close to the body for increased insulation
- Omega shaping fits around the head and shoulders for increased heat retention
The Vango Ultralite Pro 100 Trek sleeping bag is built using a combination of cutting-edge technologies to ensure you stay insulated whatever the conditions. This sleeping bag is perfect for year-round explorers looking for a compact pack size and weight but a high thermal capacity.
Features the state of the art 4T insulation, trilateral construction, thermal reverb and thermal embrace which work in harmony to create the definitive trekking sleeping bag.
Features & Specifications:
- Trilateral construction – autonomous floating layer of insulation does not compress from stitching thus decreasing cold spots and increasing inner temperature
- 4T synthetic insulation – innovative synthetic insulation fibre improves warmth to weight ratio by trapping air in its patented channel structure
- Polair active shell consists of 20D nylon fabric to create a warm and compressible fabric with water and tear resistant properties
- Thermal embrace system contains elasticised threads sewn into the inner fabric, making the sleeping bag gently conform to the shape of your body. This reduces cold spots and heightens the loft of insulation
- Insulated, adjustable shoulder baffle retains heat inside the sleeping bag
- Full-length two-way auto lock zip with zip guard aids in sealing heat within the sleeping bag, provides ventilation and can used from inside the bag. Anti-catch piping helps to prevent the zip from getting caught and damaging the lining
- 3D hood and multi cord closure gives a precise fit alongside a dual cord adjustment. The individual cord diameter allows for easy accessibility in low light conditions
- Arrow shaped foot area provides comfort for your feet by letting them relax in their natural position
- Omega shape design situates zips and seams around the lower section of the bag. Carefully shaped to fit around the head and shoulders for increased heat retention
- Suggested usage: 4C to 25C
- Performance: 2 season
- Product dimensions: 210 x 80 x 50cm
- Max user height: 190cm
- Total weight: 900g
- Packsize: 24 x 18 x 18cm
|Product Dimensions||210 x 80 x 50cm|
|Delivery Type||Standard, Expedited, Click and collect, International|
|Number of people||1|
We recommend using the EXPEDITED delivery option to guarantee quick delivery.
Free standard delivery on all orders over £20*. Order until 2 pm Monday to Friday for same day dispatch (selected items)
The following delivery options are available for this product:
- Standard (3-5 working days)
- Expedited (order by 2pm for next working day delivery)
- Click and collect from our warehouse
- International (up to 10 working days)
You will be asked to choose a delivery option in the checkout process. The above options available for this product show estimated delivery times for UK MAINLAND depending on which warehouse our stock is located in.
* Exclusions may apply to free delivery option depending on postcode, click here to view our delivery rates
** European Service: Items over 2KG in weight will incur extra delivery charges to European destinations and may incur customs fees.
*** Rest Of the World: Items over 1.5kg will incur extra delivery charges, will be shipped via courier and may incur customs fees
You may return most new, unopened items in original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. You should expect to receive your refund within two weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you wish to exchange any items (change of size/colour/product) within 14 days of receiving your order.