- Hybrid tunnel tent - maximises inner space to weight ratio
- High quality Yunan poles offer more inner space and effective bracing against side winds
- Dyneema pegging points - can be modified for use with skis or snow anchors
- Vango Protex nylon flysheet – lightweight and strong fully taped silicone coated seam
- High quality Korean dye retains colour in extended UV exposure
The Vango F10 Helium UL 2 2 Person Hybrid Tunnel Tent is quick to pitch with a hybrid tunnel design. The lightweight and compact pack size make the Helium perfect for short trips without compromising on performance due to ease of pitching and fully taped seams. TBS Pro and pre-bend poles offer excellent structural stability with vents which allow air to flow thus reducing any condensation build up. The Hybrid tunnel tent design maximises inner space to weight ratio.
Features & Specifications:
- Vango Protex 15.SRN nylon flysheet - incredibly lightweight, strong and waterproof with fully taped silicone coated seam
- Features a 3000mm Hydrostatic head, highly waterproof and lightweight
- High quality lightweight Yunan pre-angled SD70 Poles made in Korea increases internal space and effective bracing against side winds
- 70 Denier nylon fabric groundsheet, highly durable and waterproof to 6000mm
- 15D 28gsm breathable nylon inner with ripstop weave for extended durability
- Bathtub groundsheet - waterproof, 10cm base on the inner tent with taped seams
- Part mesh O-shaped inner doors - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out and is simple to open with one hand
- Main and secondary door provides easy entry from either side
- Flysheet door vent with mesh - open from above to ventilate the porch and mesh helps keep bugs out
- Internal storage pockets to conveniently positioned to organise essential items
- Fast pack tent bag - Oversized opening for easy packing with compression straps to minimise pack size
- TBS Pro tension band system - internal guying system with ultra-lightweight Dyneema cord for stability and resistance to side winds
- Dyneema pegging points - can be modified for use with skis or snow anchors and contain multiple reflective points for improved visibility in low light conditions
- Mini Line-Lok guyline runners - Lock securely, simple to release and effective in all conditions
- Fire retardant fabric - meets ISO5912 standards
- Sleeps up to 2 people
- Trail weight: 1.23Kg
- Total weight: 1.42Kg
- Packsize: 45 x 14 x 14cm
- Pitching time: 7 Minutes
|Delivery Type||Standard, Expedited, Click and collect, International|
|Number of people||2 Man Tent|
We recommend using the EXPEDITED delivery option to guarantee quick delivery.
Free standard delivery on all orders over £20*. Order until 2 pm Monday to Friday for same day dispatch (selected items)
The following delivery options are available for this product:
- Standard (3-5 working days)
- Expedited (order by 2pm for next working day delivery)
- Click and collect from our warehouse
- International (up to 10 working days)
You will be asked to choose a delivery option in the checkout process. The above options available for this product show estimated delivery times for UK MAINLAND depending on which warehouse our stock is located in.
* Exclusions may apply to free delivery option depending on postcode, click here to view our delivery rates
** European Service: Items over 2KG in weight will incur extra delivery charges to European destinations and may incur customs fees.
*** Rest Of the World: Items over 1.5kg will incur extra delivery charges, will be shipped via courier and may incur customs fees
You may return most new, unopened items in original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. You should expect to receive your refund within two weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you wish to exchange any items (change of size/colour/product) within 14 days of receiving your order.