Vango Avington II 500 5 Man Tunnel Tent Herbal
Delivery options available :
- Standard (3-5 working days delivery)
- Pre-attached extension
- Lantern Hanging Points and cable entry points with tidies
- High visibility guylines
- Entrance has a full mesh door which provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- 18 minute pitching time
The Avington II 500 is a stylish, compact and functional tunnel tent, which is a perfect size for family getaways. The sewn-in groundsheet adds to the comfort of your tent, providing a bug and draught free environment. Enjoy a great nights sleep with 'lights out inners' and handy bedroom pockets to keep your essentials close to hand. The pre-attached extension creates a shelter for food preparation or simply sitting out enjoying the view.
Features and Specifications of the Vango Avington 500 5 Man Tunnel Tent
- Covered entrance - gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Toggled inner divider - Flexible options for sleeping.
- Spacious ISO standard sized bedrooms
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- Toggled privacy curtains - Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- An expandable tent bag with an oversized wide opening makes it simpler to pack away your tent.
- Includes robust compression straps - reduce the overall pack size.
- Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles to prop open doors to create a canopy.
- Vango PowerFlex fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Vango Protex 70 denier polyester flysheet, 4000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- PE bathtub groundsheet in bedrooms - Provides a robust, high-sided, waterproof base
- Patented Vango TBS II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
|Fabric||Vango Protex 70 denier polyester flysheet, 4000mm HH/ Vango PowerFlex fibreglass poles|
|Product Dimensions||Packsize: L70.0 x H26.0 x W27.0cm|
|Number of people||5 Man Tent|
Free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Order until 2pm Monday to Friday for same day dispatch (selected items)
On every product page, you will find the delivery options available for that product. The options are as follows and will show delivery times for UK MAINLAND depending on which warehouse our stock is located in. You will be asked to make your selection in the checkout.
- Standard (5-7 working day delivery)
- Expedited (order by 2pm for next working day delivery)
- Click and collect from our warehouse
You may return most new, unopened items in original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. You should expect to receive your refund within two weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you wish to exchange any items (change of size/colour/product) within 14 days of receiving your order.