- Polair shell and lining – smooth touch, hardwearing, washable fabric with a soft lining
- Grade A quality fill – durable, lightweight, warm and great at retaining its loft
- Two-way zip for ease of accessibility via unzipping the bag from top or bottom
- ThermoLock insulation delivers warmth, keeping you snug and cosy from the cold
- Stuffsack with drawcord allows for effortless packing
The Vango Atlas Junior 2 Season Sleeping Bag is perfect for a first-time adventurer, wherever you go. This mummy shaped sleeping bag features a highly comfortable 8.5 TOG rating and a soft touch liner which work together in hand to provide a relaxing sleeping experience.
Features & Specifications:
- Polair shell provides a smooth to touch fabric, which is hardwearing and washable
- Polair Lining provides for an extremely soft lining for your comfort
- Grade A quality fill is engineered to be durable, warm and lightweight yet retaining its loft
- Hanging loops provides access for hanging your bag
- Single layer stitch construction minimises cold spots by making sure there is even distribution of the fill
- Two-way zip means that you can unzip the sleeping bag from the top or bottom for your peace of mind
- ThermoLock insulation delivers warmth, protecting you from the cold by keeping you snug and cosy while sleeping under the stars
- Insulation lock – made to last s-stitching design holds insulating fibre in place ensuring no loss of insulation over certain areas over time
- Stuffsack with Drawcord gives you an effortless packing experience
- Sleeps a maximum of 1 person
- Suggested usage: 10C to 20C
- Performance: 2 season
- TOG: 8.5
- Dimensions: 150 x 66 x 45cm
- Max user height: 145cm
- Weight: 950g
- Packsize: 37 x 21 x 21cm
|Product Dimensions||150 x 66 x 45cm|
|Delivery Type||Standard, Expedited, Click and collect, International|
|Number of people||1|
Free standard delivery on orders over £100*. Order until 2 pm Monday to Friday for same day dispatch (selected items)
The following delivery options are available for this product:
- Standard (3-5 working days)
- Expedited (order by 2pm for next working day delivery)
- Click and collect from our warehouse
- International (up to 10 working days)
You will be asked to choose a delivery option in the checkout process. The above options available for this product show estimated delivery times for UK MAINLAND depending on which warehouse our stock is located in.
* Exclusions may apply to free delivery option depending on postcode, click here to view our delivery rates
** European Service: Items over 2KG in weight will incur extra delivery charges to European destinations and may incur customs fees.
*** Rest Of the World: Items over 1.5kg will incur extra delivery charges, will be shipped via courier and may incur customs fees
You may return most new, unopened items in original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. You should expect to receive your refund within two weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you wish to exchange any items (change of size/colour/product) within 14 days of receiving your order.