Robens Khaki Outback Chinook Ursa 8 Person Tipi Tent
Delivery options available :
- Standard (3-5 working days delivery)
- Elasticated stovepipe port enables the use of a solid fuel stove compatible for tent use
- Robust alloy anodised central pole offers comprehensive structural support
- Zip-in groundsheet provides full inner tent coverage and is highly durable and waterproof
- Interior mosquito net helps keeps insects out
- Made from hardwearing HydroTex polycotton fabric
The Chinook Ursa sleeps up to eight making it an excellent quick-to-pitch group base. The tipi features zip-close gussets that, when undone, allow the whole front to be opened using poles converted from the door’s A-frame.
This fully reveals inside and creates a shaded living space from which to socialise and enjoy views out on sunny days − this Bedouin-style is especially appreciated in hot climes. The neat Internal Apex Vent Control is simple to adjust from inside.
Features & Specifications:
- Flysheet made from hardwearing HydroTex polycotton fabric, which is a fusion of 65% polyester and 35% cotton
- One pitching style tent for an easy and time efficient pitch
- Sturdy 30.8 - 52mm alloy anodised centre pole provides strong structural support and improves tent performance under adverse conditions
- Groundsheet made from 100% 210T oxford polyester durable fabric
- Zip in groundsheet maximises protection from the elements, dirt and insects for a more pleasant tent environment. Twin zips allows the groundsheet to be folded away from the door to produce a wet area
- Internal apex vent control system allows for controlled air flow inside the tent. The apex vent cowl can be closed by pulling and locking two cords that run through integral channels
- Elasticated stovepipe port enables the use of a solid fuel stove designed for tent use
- 180cm living area standing height provides increased comfort and freedom to move within the tent
- Guyline retainer hold folded guylines securely and in an organised manner to prevent knots from occurring when packing away
- Reinforced triangular guying points disperse the load taken by the flysheet under windy conditions
- Interior mosquito net consists of a small diameter mesh that provides essential ventilation yet keeps insects out
- Includes a packsack carry bag with handles to neatly store and transport the tent in an unobtrusive manner
- Sleeps up to 8 people
- Total weight: 21.7 Kg
- Packsize: 106 x 30 cm
|Fabric||Flysheet: HydroTex Polycotton 65% Polyester & 35% Cotton / Groundsheet: Zip-in groundsheet, 210T Oxford polyester, 100% polyester|
|Product Dimensions||Pack size: 106 x 30cm|
|Number of people||8 Man Tent|
Free standard delivery on orders over £75*
Order until 2 pm Monday to Friday for same day dispatch (selected items)
On every product page, you will find the delivery options available for that product. The options are as follows and will show delivery times for UK MAINLAND depending on which warehouse our stock is located in. You will be asked to make your selection in the checkout.
- Standard (3-5 working day delivery)
- Expedited (order by 2 pm for next working day delivery)
- Click and collect from our warehouse
* Exclusions may apply to free delivery option depending on postcode, click here to view our delivery rates
** European Service: Items over 2KG in weight will incur extra delivery charges to European destinations and may incur customs fees.
*** Rest Of the World: Items over 1.5kg will incur extra delivery charges, will be shipped via courier and may incur customs fees
You may return most new, unopened items in original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. You should expect to receive your refund within two weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you wish to exchange any items (change of size/colour/product) within 14 days of receiving your order.