- Made with Outtex 4000 durable, hardwearing and highly waterproof polyester fabric
- Dark premier bedrooms provide a spacious, dark canopy and superior sleeping comfort
- Cable entry points allow for safe and reliable power access inside the tent
- Taped seams prevent water from leaking inside
- High quality poles provide maximum structural stability in adverse conditions
The Outwell Willwood 5 Privilege 5 Man 3 Room Tunnel Tent is a perfect tent for relaxing and unwinding on sunny days due to its deep canopy and large side windows which allows plenty of light into the inner tent. Practicality also serves as a purpose via a steep front and sides that offers maximum usage space. The tent is designed to sleep up to 5 people between two dark premier bedrooms. Features the Outwell 360 access system which provides the ability to unzip and pack away the inner doors for hazard free access and extra inner space.
Features & specifications:
- Built from Outtex 4000 hard wearing and durable polyester flysheet for use in all conditions
- 4000mm hydrostatic head provides strong, waterproof properties
- Flysheet first or as one pitching style tent
- Taped seams throughout the tent lining offers additional protection from water leaking in
- Patented Outwell wind stabilizer system offers a direct attachment point between the outer, pole and peg for enhanced structural stability in windy conditions
- Flex system offers maximum flexibility and strength in adverse conditions, with minimal weight and packsize upon transportation
- Sewn-in ground system keeps insects, dirt and water outside the tent
- Easy access system via a main door and mesh fold assorts neatly to one side with the groundsheet lying flat on the ground for safe and easy access
- Toggle up curtain option gives you flexibility of enjoying the view outside or for evening privacy
- Tinted windows with a special coating protects you from harmful UV radiation
- Dark premier bedrooms offers a spacious, dark canopy for easy mobility, sleep comfort and is equipped with mains cable entry points to power up your electrical appliances
- Cable entry points provide safe and reliable power access inside the tent to power your devices
- Dark roof and side panels drastically limit light entry into the bedroom for a more pleasant sleeping experience
- Hooktrack system allows you to place hooks to run cables and attach lightweight accessories
- Includes pre attached luminous guylines for quick and convenient pitching
- Dry zip system – taped zip seams prevents water from seeping in
- Easy pegging system via colour coded parts enable easy pitching and assembly
- Fire retardant material meets international standards to deliver ultimate tent safety
- Sleeps up to 5 people
- Total weight: 21.1Kg
- Packsize: 73 x 35 x 35cm
Free standard delivery on orders over £75*. Order until 2 pm Monday to Friday for same day dispatch (selected items)
The following delivery options are available for this product:
- Standard (Up to 7 working days)
You will be asked to choose a delivery option in the checkout process. The above options available for this product show estimated delivery times for UK MAINLAND depending on which warehouse our stock is located in.
* Exclusions may apply to free delivery option depending on postcode, click here to view our delivery rates
** European Service: Items over 2KG in weight will incur extra delivery charges to European destinations and may incur customs fees.
*** Rest Of the World: Items over 1.5kg will incur extra delivery charges, will be shipped via courier and may incur customs fees
You may return most new, unopened items in original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. You should expect to receive your refund within two weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you wish to exchange any items (change of size/colour/product) within 14 days of receiving your order.