- Made with Outtex 4000 durable, hardwearing and highly waterproof polyester fabric
- Dark premier bedrooms provide a spacious, dark canopy and superior sleeping comfort
- Cable entry points allow for safe and reliable power access inside the tent
- Taped seams prevent water from leaking inside
- Includes a pump to swiftly inflate the tent
The Outwell Parkdale 6PA Prime Air 6 Man 4 Room Inflatable Tunnel Tent offers optimal inner space and flexibility, making it ideal for regular campers. The 3-room design consists of 2 bedrooms, 1 living room and an integrated awning. Large front and side windows embedded onto the tent walls allow an abundance of light to enter inside the tent, with the additional option of adjusting mudflaps on both sides in order to increase ventilation. Built in pre-shaped airtubes improve inner tent space capacity.
Features & Specifications:
- Built from Outtex 4000 hard wearing and durable polyester flysheet for use in all conditions
- 4000mm hydrostatic head provides strong, waterproof properties
- Flysheet first or as one pitching style tent
- Taped seams throughout the tent lining offers additional protection from water leaking in
- Aerodynamic storm protection technology ensures structural stability in windy conditions
- Rigid air system structure enables easy and quick pitching through the inflation and deflation of individual tubes via external valves
- Sewn-in ground system keeps insects, dirt and water outside the tent
- Easy access system via a main door and mesh fold assorts neatly to one side with the groundsheet lying flat on the ground for safe and easy access
- Dark premier bedrooms offers a spacious, dark canopy for easy mobility, sleep comfort and is equipped with mains cable entry points to power up your electrical appliances
- Cable entry points provide safe and reliable power access inside the tent to power your devices
- Dark roof and side panels drastically limit light entry into the bedroom for a more pleasant sleeping experience
- Magnetic strips embedded in the vertical seam of the inner doors offer swift and quiet bedroom entry and exit
- Hooktrack system allows you to place hooks to run cables and attach lightweight accessories
- Includes pre attached luminous guylines for quick and convenient pitching
- Dry zip system – taped zip seams prevents water from seeping in
- Easy pegging system via colour coded parts enable easy pitching and assembly
- Includes a pump that is easy to attach, efficient with a high capacity for quick tent inflation
- Fire retardant material meets international standards to deliver ultimate tent safety
- Sleeps up to 6 people
- Total weight: 25Kg
- Packsize: 75 x 43 x 43cm
Free standard delivery on orders over £75*. Order until 2 pm Monday to Friday for same day dispatch (selected items)
The following delivery options are available for this product:
- Standard (Up to 7 working days)
You will be asked to choose a delivery option in the checkout process. The above options available for this product show estimated delivery times for UK MAINLAND depending on which warehouse our stock is located in.
* Exclusions may apply to free delivery option depending on postcode, click here to view our delivery rates
** European Service: Items over 2KG in weight will incur extra delivery charges to European destinations and may incur customs fees.
*** Rest Of the World: Items over 1.5kg will incur extra delivery charges, will be shipped via courier and may incur customs fees
You may return most new, unopened items in original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. You should expect to receive your refund within two weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you wish to exchange any items (change of size/colour/product) within 14 days of receiving your order.