Outwell Milestone Shade 2 Man Drive Away Campervan Awning Tent
Delivery options available :
- Standard (3-5 working days delivery)
- Adjustable pole heights for use with motorhomes, vans and caravans
- Made with Outtex 3000 durable, hardwearing and highly waterproof polyester fabric
- Tinted windows offer protection from harmful UV radiation
- Taped seams prevent water from leaking inside
- Toggle up curtain to allow privacy
The Outwell Milestone Shade 2 Man Drive Away Campervan Awning Tent is ideal for setting up smaller pitches during your camping trips or for short term weekend adventures. This dome styled awning tent features doors on both sides of the access zone coupled with a buckled webbing to adjust the height of the tent to your preferences.
The tents height adjustable characteristic from 175cm – 200cm, makes it compatible with a range of vans and motorhomes. The foldable front flat door is lined with an insect proof mesh whilst a covered mesh panel situated in the awning apex improves canopy ventilation.
Features & Specifications:
- Built from Outtex 3000 hard wearing and durable polyester flysheet for use in all conditions
- 3000mm Hydrostatic head provides robust, waterproof properties
- Flysheet first pitching style tent
- Taped seams throughout the tent lining offers additional protection from water leaking in
- Patented wind stabiliser system creates an attachment point between the outer, pole and peg for structural stability under windy conditions
- Duratec fibreglass poles offer superior strength
- Dual beading of 5mm and 7mm thickness caters for different rail sizes
- Sewn-in ground system keeps insects, dirt and water outside the tent
- Hooktrack system allows you to place hooks to run cables and attach lightweight accessories
- Toggle up curtain option gives you flexibility of enjoying the view outside or for evening privacy
- Tinted windows with a special coating protects you from harmful UV radiation
- Robust heavy-duty tape creates a secure guyline for extending the tent steadily amidst high winds
- Dry zip system – taped zip seams prevents water from seeping in
- Easy pegging system via colour coded parts enable easy pitching and assembly
- Includes a sturdy carry bag, making the tent accessible and effortlessly portable
- Fire retardant material meets international standards to deliver ultimate tent safety
- Sleeps up to 2 people
- Rooms: 1 living room
- Total weight: 13.6Kg
- Roof connection length: 260cm
- Packsize: 72 x 30 x 30cm
|Fabric||Flysheet: Outtex® 3000 (100% polyester taffeta) with taped seams/ Floor: Double-coated 100% polyethylene, 3000 mm hydrostatic head|
Free standard delivery on orders over £75.
Order until 2pm Monday to Friday for same day dispatch (selected items)
On every product page, you will find the delivery options available for that product. The options are as follows and will show delivery times for UK MAINLAND depending on which warehouse our stock is located in. You will be asked to make your selection in the checkout.
- Standard (5-7 working day delivery)
- Expedited (order by 2pm for next working day delivery)
- Click and collect from our warehouse
You may return most new, unopened items in original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. You should expect to receive your refund within two weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you wish to exchange any items (change of size/colour/product) within 14 days of receiving your order.