- Adjustable pole heights for use with motorhomes, vans and caravans
- Made with Outtex 3000 durable, hardwearing and highly waterproof polyester fabric
- Tinted windows offer protection from harmful UV radiation
- Taped seams prevent water from leaking inside
- Toggle up curtain to allow privacy
The Outwell Blossburg 380 Drive Away Campervan Awning is ideal for creating additional and flexible living spaces during your camping trips or for short term weekend adventures. This easy to attach tunnel style drive away awning is compatible with a range of campervans between heights of 175cm-200cm.
A side door and twin doors embedded on both sides of the link access ensure the tent is accessible from various areas. The mesh front door improves ventilation inside the canopy alongside a detachable groundsheet which allows for seamless access between the awning and the vehicle.
Features & Specifications:
- Built from Outtex 3000 hard wearing and durable polyester flysheet for use in all conditions
- 3000mm Hydrostatic head provides robust, waterproof properties
- Flysheet first pitching style tent
- Taped seams throughout the tent lining offers additional protection from water leaking in
- Patented wind stabiliser system creates an attachment point between the outer, pole and peg for structural stability under windy conditions
- Duratec fibreglass poles offer superior strength
- Dual beading of 5mm and 7mm thickness caters for different rail sizes
- Sewn-in ground system keeps insects, dirt and water outside the tent
- Hooktrack system allows you to place hooks to run cables and attach lightweight accessories
- Toggle up curtain option gives you flexibility of enjoying the view outside or for evening privacy
- Tinted windows with a special coating protects you from harmful UV radiation
- Robust heavy-duty tape creates a secure guyline for extending the tent steadily amidst high winds
- Dry zip system – taped zip seams prevents water from seeping in
- Easy pegging system via colour coded parts enable easy pitching and assembly
- Includes a sturdy carry bag, making the tent accessible and effortlessly portable
- Fire retardant material meets international standards to deliver ultimate tent safety
- Attachment height: 175cm-200cm
- Total weight: 20.9Kg
- Packsize: 78 x 36 x 36cm
|Fabric||Flysheet: Outtex® 3000 (100% polyester taffeta) with taped seams/ Floor: Double-coated 100% polyethylene, 3000 mm hydrostatic head|
|Delivery Type||Standard, Expedited, Click and collect, International|
ROYAL MAIL WILL BE STRIKING during November and we recommend using the EXPEDITED delivery option to guarantee quick delivery. We will use alternative couriers where possible.
Free standard delivery on all orders*. Order until 2 pm Monday to Friday for same day dispatch (selected items)
The following delivery options are available for this product:
- Standard (3-5 working days)
- Expedited (order by 2pm for next working day delivery)
- Click and collect from our warehouse
- International (up to 10 working days)
You will be asked to choose a delivery option in the checkout process. The above options available for this product show estimated delivery times for UK MAINLAND depending on which warehouse our stock is located in.
* Exclusions may apply to free delivery option depending on postcode, click here to view our delivery rates
** European Service: Items over 2KG in weight will incur extra delivery charges to European destinations and may incur customs fees.
*** Rest Of the World: Items over 1.5kg will incur extra delivery charges, will be shipped via courier and may incur customs fees
You may return most new, unopened items in original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. You should expect to receive your refund within two weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you wish to exchange any items (change of size/colour/product) within 14 days of receiving your order.