- Fire Retardant
- Flysheet 3000mm
- Suitable for four people
- Easy to set up
Ideal when you need extra space for your kit, the spacious porch area with groundsheet is perfect for storing gear and is large enough to sit and relax if the weather takes a turn for the worse
Features & Specifications:
- Quick-pitch extended dome structure with ring and pin pole attachment.
- Strong, durable PE groundsheet.
- Large front porch with riser groundsheet.
- Large PVC windows with curtains in porch.
- Weather Tech offers comfort and protection when enjoying the outdoors meaning this tent is waterproof
- UV Guard Sun Protection
- Fire Retardant
- Fiberglass poles good response to wind and storms
- Capacity: 4 Persons
- Rooms: 1
- Sleeping area: 5.5m²
- Living area: 2.3m²
- Total area: 7.8m²
- Set up: Inner first
- Structure: Dome
- Poles: Fibreglass
- Groundsheet: PE removable (living area), fully integrated (bedroom)
- Outer fabric: Polyester PU coated
- Inner fabric: Breathable Polyester, No-see-um mesh
- Seams: Taped seams
- Polyester carry bag: Included
- Pack Size: 58 x 20 x 19cm
- Weight: 6.2kg
- Water column: 3000mm
WeatherTec™ - offering comfort and protection when enjoying the outdoors
A fabric's waterproof properties are measured using a rating called its hydrostatic head. If a tent has a hydrostatic head of 3000mm it means that a 3 metre column of water can be placed on its surface before any drops will show through the underside of the fabric. (The Ministry of Defence in the UK classifies fabric with a hydrostatic head of 800mm+ as waterproof).
There are many other factors which influence the performance of tent in tough weather conditions. Coleman use the latest technology and a rigorous testing regime to ensure that we keep you protected at all times - whatever the weather.
UV Guard™ Sun Protection
Certified laboratory testing proves Coleman® UVGuard™ protection fabrics with an SPF50 provide excellent protection against the sun’s ultraviolet rays. Proper use of sunscreen combined with shelters made with UVGuard™ protection fabric can go a long way in the battle against sunburn and UV exposure.
Highly flexible and lightweight fibreglass poles guarantee a good response to wind and storms.Shop Coleman Darwin 4 Plus Tent at Outdoor Camping Direct. Save on our huge selection of Tents at Outdoor Camping Direct . Enjoy FREE delivery on orders over £100, Finance available 0% Interest FREE Credit, FREE click & collect available. Shop Now!
|Product Dimensions||58 x 20 x 19cm|
|Delivery Type||Standard, Expedited, Click and collect, International|
|Number of people||4|
We recommend using the EXPEDITED delivery option to guarantee quick delivery.
Free standard delivery on all orders over £20*. Order until 2 pm Monday to Friday for same day dispatch (selected items)
The following delivery options are available for this product:
- Standard (3-5 working days)
- Expedited (order by 2pm for next working day delivery)
- Click and collect from our warehouse
- International (up to 10 working days)
You will be asked to choose a delivery option in the checkout process. The above options available for this product show estimated delivery times for UK MAINLAND depending on which warehouse our stock is located in.
* Exclusions may apply to free delivery option depending on postcode, click here to view our delivery rates
** European Service: Items over 2KG in weight will incur extra delivery charges to European destinations and may incur customs fees.
*** Rest Of the World: Items over 1.5kg will incur extra delivery charges, will be shipped via courier and may incur customs fees
You may return most new, unopened items in original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. You should expect to receive your refund within two weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you wish to exchange any items (change of size/colour/product) within 14 days of receiving your order.