Engino STEM Robotics MINI ERP 2.0 With Bluetooth Programmable Robot Construction Set
- Build and programme 8 working models with this set
- Includes a mini EPR controller with Bluetooth to control your robots
- Experiment with robotics and have fun constructing your own robots whilst learning
- Includes STEM booklet with theory, experimental activities and building instructions
- View 3D instructions through the free Engino 3D app kidCAD
The Engino STEM Robotics MINI ERP (Engino Robotics Platform) Programmable Robot Set is specially designed for Primary and Secondary school children. This set considers the latest technological trends and the most modern pedagogical principles of learning. Build and programme 8 working models and control your robots with the mini ERP controller.
Learn and understand the fundamentals of robotics technology while developing the necessary building and programming skills associated with robotics. Experiment with robotics and integrate traditional play and fun with the electronics world.
Includes a STEM booklet that provides detailed explanations of the different scientific principles applied and incorporated innovative activities for hands-on fun learning. Includes 8 pages of theory and amazing facts, 7 pages of user manual for easy use, 4 pages of experimental activities and 20 pages of step by step instructions to follow.
All models are available as interactive 3D instructions viewed either from a PC or from smartphones and tablets through the Engino3D Viewer app kidCAD, downloadable for free in Android, Apple (iOs) and Windows mobile operating systems. Please note: The motors require 2 x AAA batteries (not included)
- 8 working models to build and programme
- Includes 4 interconnected ways of programming: manual, simulation, flow diagram and text editor
- Includes STEM booklet with theory, experimental activities, user manual and building instructions
- Includes printed instructions for 4 models and online instructions for 4 models
- Developed for teaching robotics programming at primary and secondary level
- Features interactive 3D instructions through the Engino 3D viewer app kidCAD
- Download the 3D view app kidCAD for free, Andorid, Apple iOs and Windows compatible
- Motors feature forward and reverse switch (2xAAA batteries not included)
- Snap-fit connectivity in any direction and angle
- Extraction tool for easy disassembly
- Easy-to-follow building instructions
- All parts are non-toxic and made to last
- Plastic parts made from ABS and TPE
- In plastic tub includes software for private use, manuals, 2 motors, and 2 IR sensors
- Vibrant coloured parts
- Encourages problem solving
- Teaches children about programming and robotics
- Helps develop creativity and mechanical design skills
- Improves fine motor skills
- Recommended for ages 8-16 years
- 1 mini EPR controller with Bluetooth
- 2 InfraRed sensors
- 2 geared 4.5V motors
- 4 input-output ports on the ERP mini controller
- Extraction tool for easy disassembly
- USB connecting cable
- Programming software license for personal use
|Age Ranges||6 + (older children)|
|Recommended Age||8 years +|
|Product Dimensions||49 x 8 x 37cm|
|Delivery Type||Standard, Expedited, Click and collect, International|
We recommend using the EXPEDITED delivery option to guarantee quick delivery.
Free standard delivery on all orders over £20*. Order until 2 pm Monday to Friday for same day dispatch (selected items)
The following delivery options are available for this product:
- Standard (3-5 working days)
- Expedited (order by 2pm for next working day delivery)
- Click and collect from our warehouse
- International (up to 10 working days)
You will be asked to choose a delivery option in the checkout process. The above options available for this product show estimated delivery times for UK MAINLAND depending on which warehouse our stock is located in.
* Exclusions may apply to free delivery option depending on postcode, click here to view our delivery rates
** European Service: Items over 2KG in weight will incur extra delivery charges to European destinations and may incur customs fees.
*** Rest Of the World: Items over 1.5kg will incur extra delivery charges, will be shipped via courier and may incur customs fees
You may return most new, unopened items in original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. You should expect to receive your refund within two weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you wish to exchange any items (change of size/colour/product) within 14 days of receiving your order.