Engino STEM Structures: Buildings & Bridges Construction Set With Free kidCAD App
- Build 12 working models with this set
- Learn how Gears can easily reduce or increase speed, change force or transfer motion!
- Includes STEM booklet with theory, experimental activities and building instructions
- View 3D instructions through the free Engino 3D app kidCAD
- Features a range of science experiments and quiz for fun learning
Build 12 working models with the Engino STEM Mechanics: Gears & Worm Drives Construction Set. Build models such as an experimental crane, a gearbox, a carousel, a helicopter, a screw press and a crane with a rotating arm.
Learn how Gears can easily reduce or increase speed, change force or transfer motion from one position to another. Discover how Worm drives are used to greatly reduce rotational speed and how screws can convert rotational motion to linear, while greatly increasing force. This set Includes a 46-page STEM booklet with theory, experimental activities, quiz and building instructions!
All models are available as interactive 3D instructions viewed either from a PC or from smartphones and tablets through the Engino3D Viewer app kidCAD, downloadable for free in Android, Apple (iOs) and Windows mobile operating systems.
This STEM set introduces children into the world of STEM disciplines (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) through a completely new, fun learning approach.
- With 12 working models to build
- Learn how gears can easily reduce or increase speed, change force or transfer motion
- Includes a 46-page STEM booklet with theory, experimental activities and quiz
- Includes full colour images, drawings and interesting facts
- Features interactive 3D instructions through the Engino 3D viewer app kidCAD
- Download the 3D view app kidCAD for free, Andorid, Apple iOs and Windows compatible
- Snap-fit connectivity in any direction and angle
- Extraction tool for easy disassembly
- Easy-to-follow building instructions.
- All parts are non-toxic and made to last
- Includes printed instructions
- Material: ABS Plastic and TPE
- Introduces building in 3D dimensions
- Helps develop creativity and mechanical design skills
- Improves fine motor skills
- Recommended for ages 8-16 years
|Age Ranges||6 + (older children)|
|Recommended Age||8 years +|
|Delivery Type||Standard, Expedited, Click and collect, International|
We recommend using the EXPEDITED delivery option to guarantee quick delivery.
Free standard delivery on all orders over £20*. Order until 2 pm Monday to Friday for same day dispatch (selected items)
The following delivery options are available for this product:
- Standard (3-5 working days)
- Expedited (order by 2pm for next working day delivery)
- Click and collect from our warehouse
- International (up to 10 working days)
You will be asked to choose a delivery option in the checkout process. The above options available for this product show estimated delivery times for UK MAINLAND depending on which warehouse our stock is located in.
* Exclusions may apply to free delivery option depending on postcode, click here to view our delivery rates
** European Service: Items over 2KG in weight will incur extra delivery charges to European destinations and may incur customs fees.
*** Rest Of the World: Items over 1.5kg will incur extra delivery charges, will be shipped via courier and may incur customs fees
You may return most new, unopened items in original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. You should expect to receive your refund within two weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you wish to exchange any items (change of size/colour/product) within 14 days of receiving your order.