Engino STEM Heroes Sea Exploration Construction Set With Free kidCAD App
- Build 5 big ship models: Catamaran, private Yacht, Titanic, Submarine, super luxury Yacht
- Includes 96 sturdy plastic parts made from ABS
- Includes STEM booklet with theory, experimental activities and building instructions
- View 3D instructions through the free Engino 3D app kidCAD
- Discover the world of the sea
The Engino STEM Heroes Sea Exploration set introduces children to Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics while having sea adventures! Build five big ship models, a Catamaran, a private Yacht, the Titanic, a Submarine and a super luxury Yacht.
Engino Sea Exploration set contains 96 sturdy plastic parts made from ABS, TPE and Nylon for building fun. This set comes with a STEM booklet of 44 pages, building instructions for 2 models and instructions where to find online experiments.
The STEM booklet features amazing facts about history of sea exploration, boats, nautical travelling, tools of navigation and principles of floating. It also includes quizzes and experiments to uncover the marvels of buoyancy, floating and water pressure. Learn how submarines use simple physics to submerse into deep waters or float on the surface!
All models are available as interactive 3D instructions viewed either from a PC or from smartphones and tablets through the Engino3D Viewer app kidCAD, downloadable for free in Android, Apple (iOs) and Windows mobile operating systems.
This STEM set brings hours of joy and entertainment to children while enhancing their knowledge and creativity! Perfect for children who love the ocean!
- Build five big ship models: a catamaran, a private yacht, the Titanic, a submarine and a super luxury yacht!
- Includes 96 sturdy plastic parts made from ABS, TPE and NYLON
- Features hands on entertainment
- Includes 44-page STEM booklet with theory, experimental activities and building instructions
- Features a range of science experiments and quizzes for fun learning
- Includes a booklet with 2 main models printed instructions
- Includes instructions for online experiments
- Features interactive 3D instructions through the Engino 3D viewer app kidCAD
- Download the 3D view app kidCAD for free, Andorid, Apple iOs and Windows compatible
- Snap-fit connectivity in any direction and angle
- Extraction tool for easy disassembly
- Easy-to-follow building instructions
- All parts are non-toxic and made to last
- Introduces building in 3D dimensions
- Helps children explore aerospace engineering
- Helps develop creativity and mechanical design skills
- Improves fine motor skills
- Recommended for ages 8-14 years
|Age Ranges||6 + (older children)|
|Recommended Age||8-14 years|
Free standard delivery on orders over £75*. Order until 2 pm Monday to Friday for same day dispatch (selected items)
The following delivery options are available for this product:
- Standard (Up to 7 working days)
You will be asked to choose a delivery option in the checkout process. The above options available for this product show estimated delivery times for UK MAINLAND depending on which warehouse our stock is located in.
* Exclusions may apply to free delivery option depending on postcode, click here to view our delivery rates
** European Service: Items over 2KG in weight will incur extra delivery charges to European destinations and may incur customs fees.
*** Rest Of the World: Items over 1.5kg will incur extra delivery charges, will be shipped via courier and may incur customs fees
You may return most new, unopened items in original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. You should expect to receive your refund within two weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you wish to exchange any items (change of size/colour/product) within 14 days of receiving your order.