Engino JCB Tall Crane Motorized 3-in-1 Construction Set With Free kidCAD App
- Build 3 replica models of JCB Tall Crane, JCB Hydradig 110w and JCB Forklift!
- Includes 316 sturdy plastic parts made from ABS
- Includes power motor with forward and reverse switch for realistic role play
- Models features realistic details and functions such as 360-degree motion, articulated bucket and forks
- View 3D instructions through the free Engino 3D app kidCAD
Build 3 different models with Engino JCB Tall Crane Motorized Construction Set with a power motor for realistic role play and moving functions! This set includes 316 sturdy plastic parts made from ABS and a power motor with a forward and reverse switch.
Children can build iconic JCB motorized machines, choose between JCB Tall Crane, JCB Hydradig 110w and JCB Forklift. The Tall crane stands 550mm tall and 600mm wide and has a boom arm and interchangeable attachments. This set comes with a forklift with articulated forks, a Hydradig 110w that features full 360-degree motion and an articulated bucket!
Engino JCB Tall Crane Motorized Set introduces children into the world of STEM disciplines (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths) through a completely new and playful approach. The innovative and versatile building system of Engino allows building in 3D dimensions. This asset is benefit in the development of creativity and mechanical design skills.
All models are available as interactive 3D instructions viewed either from a PC or from smartphones and tablets through the Engino3D Viewer app kidCAD, downloadable for free in Android, Apple (iOs) and Windows mobile operating systems. Zoom in and out models, rotate them in 3D space, implode and explode their components.
The JCB Tall Crane motorized set is the right tool and a real growth mindset for youth successful Engineers!
- Build 3 replica models of JCB Tall Crane, JCB Hydradig 110w and JCB Forklift
- Contains 316 sturdy plastic parts made from ABS
- JCB Tall Crane stands 550mm tall and 600mm wide, features boom arm and interchangeable attachments
- Includes a forklift with articulated forks
- Hydradig 110w features full 360-degree motion and articulated bucket
- Includes a power motor with forward and reverse switch (2xAAA batteries not included)
- Snap-fit connectivity in any direction and angle
- Features realistic details and functions
- Extraction tool for easy disassembly
- Easy-to-follow building instructions
- All parts are non-toxic and made to last
- Vibrant yellow coloured parts
- Includes a booklet with 2 main models printed instructions
- Models are available as interactive 3D instructions through the Engino 3D viewer app (kidCAD)
- Download the 3D view app kidCAD for free, Andorid, Apple iOs and Windows compatible
- Material made of ABS plastic and TPE
- Ideal STEM toy
- Introduces building in 3D dimensions
- Helps develop creativity and mechanical design skills
- Develops spatial reasoning and cognitive flexibility
- The motor brings models in life and develops fine motor skills
- Recommended for ages 6-12 years
|Age Ranges||6 + (older children)|
|Recommended Age||6 years+|
|Delivery Type||Standard, Expedited, Click and collect, International|
We recommend using the EXPEDITED delivery option to guarantee quick delivery.
Free standard delivery on all orders over £20*. Order until 2 pm Monday to Friday for same day dispatch (selected items)
The following delivery options are available for this product:
- Standard (3-5 working days)
- Expedited (order by 2pm for next working day delivery)
- Click and collect from our warehouse
- International (up to 10 working days)
You will be asked to choose a delivery option in the checkout process. The above options available for this product show estimated delivery times for UK MAINLAND depending on which warehouse our stock is located in.
* Exclusions may apply to free delivery option depending on postcode, click here to view our delivery rates
** European Service: Items over 2KG in weight will incur extra delivery charges to European destinations and may incur customs fees.
*** Rest Of the World: Items over 1.5kg will incur extra delivery charges, will be shipped via courier and may incur customs fees
You may return most new, unopened items in original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. You should expect to receive your refund within two weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you wish to exchange any items (change of size/colour/product) within 14 days of receiving your order.