Benross 4.1kW Portable Gas Cabinet Heater 4100 Watt Black
Delivery options available :
- Standard (3-5 working days delivery)
- 3 Heat settings with high thermal efficiency
- Anti-tilt safety system
- Castor wheels allow for easy movement
- Supplied 8mm hose,10.5m length for butane gas and 2 clips
- Butane gas regulator tested to BS12684
The Benross 4.1kW Portable Gas Cabinet Heater features 3 heat settings and high thermal efficiently so that you can keep your electricity bills to a minimum. The anti-tilt safety system ensures that your heater is safe and secure, giving you a peace of mind. The 4 castor wheels allow for easy movement and portability around your living space,camping site or wherever you go!
Features a built in ignition button to allow for easy and quick operation. The high quality ceramic heating plates safely radiate heat out throughout the space. Includes 8mm hose with a length of 10.5m for butane gas, 2 clips and an oxygen depletion sensor to monitor the levels of oxygen in the room.
- Tested to BS12684
- Requires butane gas cylinders (not supplied)
We must remind you that
- The item is fitted with an anti-tilt safety system which can be operated if the heater has been moved around frequently or activated if the heater has been tilted. This is normal and will reset itself after a short period of time.
- This heater operates from a butane gas cylinder, not supplied
- It has a built in ignition button to allow for easy and quick operation but you should be patient as this does require technique which can only be established through using the item.
Turning Heater On
Ensure that the heat control dial is turned to the ignition position and that the regulator gas tap is open
Hold down the heat control dial and at the same time repeatedly press the ignition button to ignite the pilot light (at the
bottom of the burner). When it has lit, keep holding down the heat control dial for a few more seconds and then release it. If the pilot light extinguishes, repeat the procedure, holding down the heat control dial down for slightly longer. If it does not ignite after 3 or 4 attempts, then leave it for a couple of minutes so any gas has time to clear, then repeat the procedure again.
NOTE: When lighting the heater for the first time after installing a new gas cylinder, it may be necessary to hold down the heat control dial for a longer period, to allow the gas to flow through to the pilot light.
Once the heater is lit, turn the heat control dial to the desired heat setting:
|Product Dimensions||75.2 x 46 x 39.6 cm|
|Pack Content||1 x Gas Cabinet Heater
1 x Manual
Free standard delivery on orders over £75.
Order until 2pm Monday to Friday for same day dispatch (selected items)
On every product page, you will find the delivery options available for that product. The options are as follows and will show delivery times for UK MAINLAND depending on which warehouse our stock is located in. You will be asked to make your selection in the checkout.
- Standard (5-7 working day delivery)
- Expedited (order by 2pm for next working day delivery)
- Click and collect from our warehouse
You may return most new, unopened items in original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. You should expect to receive your refund within two weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you wish to exchange any items (change of size/colour/product) within 14 days of receiving your order.