- AirVent Back System
- AirMesh on rucksack straps
- Zip access to main compartment
- Ergonomic hip belt
- Rain cover included
Ventis' AirVent back system allows warm air to flow away from the body by keeping the rucksack away from your back, increasing your comfort. Packed with handy features including a rain cover and super soft lined pocket for phones, sunglasses and anything else that you need to keep scratch free. Being hydration compatible, this daysack will suit all adventures. It measures 55 x 28cm.
- AirVent Back System - Designed to add comfort through improved back ventilation. A pre-formed frame is suspended via non-absorbent, open mesh providing a stable platform for the back with maximum ventilation
- Excel® 200D Nylon, which is lightweight yet highly durable.
- Zip access to main compartment gives easy access to pack contents.
- Pro-weave side pockets are constructed from a highly durable, yet flexible material, allowing the empty pockets to sit flush with the pack, maintaining sleek design whilst allowing for the easy loading and unloading of essential items such as water bottles.
- AirMesh on rucksack straps to keep you cool and comfortable.
- Ergonomic Hip Belt with Zipped Pockets, shaped for comfort with quick, convenient storage of small items.
- Front Stash Pocket to store easy to reach items.
- Soft lined pocket protects your sunglasses and digital companions.
- Detachable Rain Cover Included in the base of the pack to keep gear dry and aids visibility in low light.
- Side Compression Straps to secure your load.
- Hydration Compatible with most hydration reservoirs.
- Sternum Strap for a secure fit.
- Duraflex buckles renowned for strength, quality and durability.
- Ipad, Tablet, A4 Folder Compatible.
- Reflective Strip on Harness aids visibility at night and in poor weather.
- Reflective strip for increased visibilty at night or in poor conditions.
- Webbing grab handle between the shoulder straps.
- Pack Size: L20.0 x H55.0 x W28.0cm.
- Type: Daysack.
- Volume Range: 16 - 40 Litres.
- Back System: Fixed.
|Product Dimensions||55 x 28cm|
|Fabric||200D Ripstop Nylon|
|Weight capacity||25 litre|
On every product page, you will find the delivery options available for that product. The options are as follows and will show delivery times for UK MAINLAND depending on which warehouse our stock is located in. You will be asked to make your selection in the checkout.
- Standard (3-5 day delivery)
- Expedited (order by 2pm for next day delivery)
- Click and collect from our warehouse
|UK MAINLAND||COST||DELIVERY TIME||CARRIER|
|Standard UK delivery||FREE on orders over £50 | £1.99 on orders up to £9.99 | £2.99 on order value £10 - £19.99 | £3.99 on order value £20-£29.99 | £4.99 on order value £30 - £49.99||Delivery within 3-5 working days||National Courier Signature Required & Trackable|
|Expedited UK delivery||£8.50||Delivery next working day subject to stock availability and order by 2pm||DPD Signature Required & Trackable|
|Collect from our Warehouse||FREE||Collect in store same day (call us before you collect)||In person|
Returns & Exchanges
You may return most new, unopened items in original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. You should expect to receive your refund within two weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you wish to exchange any items (change of size/colour/product) within 14 days of receiving your order.