A favourite family camping tent is back for 2015, the Avington range. The six person tent is the perfect combination of style and functionality, that also offers a generous double section living space, meaning you can bring everything plus the kitchen sink! Other features include a full mesh side door and our patented TBS II® for extra stability. If this amount of space wasn’t enough, the Avington also comes with a pre-attached front extension, to give your family more space to lounge whether you are on a short break or a long holiday. If you are looking for an affordable, large family camping tent, then the Avington is perfect for you.
- Zipped entry point with Velcro tidies to run the cable to the lantern point and other electrical items
- Colour Coded Poles for more intuitive pitching
- Large Diamond Clear PVC windows for maximum light and great visibility
- Tested to the European standard EN5912, in a certified wind and rain test centre. This is to ensure they will perform in the worst of weather
- Conveniently positioned inner tent pockets store snacks, torches or electronics
- Lantern hanging point in the living area or inner tent
- Door with eyelets allowing optional king poles to be used
- Inner divider increases the flexibility of the tent, giving you options for more sleeping or more living space
- Lights Out Inner Tent - Darker fabric inner reduces the amount of early morning light
- By incorporating a pre-angled section into the pole more internal space is achieved than with a standard arch. Additionally, the section braces effectively against side winds.
- Front canopy built into the design of the tent offering lots of extra living space
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent.
- Breathable polyester inner tent- the fabric allows condensation to pass through, ensuring a comfortable nights sleep
- Flysheet and inner pitch together making it simple and quick to pitch and pack
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- PE groundsheets are robust, hardwearing and waterproof to 10,000mm. Ideal fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active of campers
- One entrance has a mesh door to allow for ventilation on warm days and nights while keeping flying insects outside.
- PE inner tent groundsheet provides a robust, hardwearing and waterproof bathtub style base
- The Vango patented TBS ®II – Tension Band System ensures that your tent performs in adverse conditions, especially strong, changeable winds. In calm conditions the system can be disconnected if desired. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole and prevent sideways movement. The buckles should be adjusted so that slack is removed, but not over tensioned, as this may deform the poles.
- The ProTex 70 Denier polyester flysheet is a highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric that will keep you dry and comfortable, and it's exclusive to Vango
- Oversized carry bag made from 15% more material giving 50% more volume to make pack away easier
- Pack size: L70.0 x H32.0 x W31.0cm
- HH: 4000mm
|Size||600 x 380 x 210cm|
|Fabric||70D 4,000mm polyester flysheet / PVC windows / Fibreglass poles / Polyester inner / PE 10,000mm groundsheet|
|Number of people||6|
On every product page you will find the delivery options available for the particular product. You will be asked to make your selection in the checkout. The options are as follows and will show depending on which warehouse our stock is located in.
- Standard (3-5 day delivery)
- Expedited (order by 2pm for next day delivery)
- Click and collect from our warehouse
|UK MAINLAND||COST||DELIVERY TIME||CARRIER|
|Standard UK delivery||FREE See table below||Delivery within 3-5 working days||MyHermes Signature Required & Trackable|
|Expedited UK delivery||£8.50||Delivery next working day subject to stock availability||DPD Signature Required & Trackable|
|Collect from our Warehouse||FREE||Collect in store same day (call us before you collect)||In person|
|Destination||Up to 25kg||From 25kg and above||Service and delivery time|
|UK MAINLAND||Free||Dependant upon post code||Standard (3 - 5 working days)|
|Scottish Highlands||£7.95||£12.95||Standard (3 - 5 working days)|
|Northern Ireland||£7.95||£20||Standard (5 - 7 working days)|
|Republic of Ireland||£25||£40||Standard (5 - 7 working days)|
|£30||Standard (5 - 7 working days)|
|Scottish Islands||£9.95||£30||Standard (5 - 7 working days)|
|Rest of the world||Call us||Call us||Call us|
Any surcharge that applies due to weight of parcel or post code will automtaically show in the checkout page
Returns & Exchanges
You may return most new, unopened items in original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. You should expect to receive your refund within two weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you wish to exchange any items (change of size/colour/product) within 14 days of receiving your order.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: £59.99
Special Price £57.99
Regular Price: £39.99
Special Price £38.99
Regular Price: £44.99
Special Price £43.99
Regular Price: £17.99
Special Price £17.53
Regular Price: £24.99
Special Price £23.99
Regular Price: £218.99
Special Price £213.99
Regular Price: £45.00
Special Price £18.99
Regular Price: £9.99
Special Price £9.73
Regular Price: £49.99
Special Price £48.99