- 49cc 2-stroke air cooled engine
- 2.5kw at 8700rpm
- Rear Disk Brake
- Thumb throttle (to protect the riders wrist) just like large Quads
- Improved easy pull start mechanism
Full descriptionThis petrol quad bike includes re-designed front disc brakes, stronger axle bearing, stronger front frame and improved easy-start pullstart mechanism. The bike is intended for over 14 years and the power can be monitored to the appropriate amount of power for the riders ability making it a fun and safe experience. This Mini Moto Quad has been designed with safety in mind and conforms to current EU and CE standards. Furthermore, there is also a Safety Tether which can either be used on a long lead to enable you to stop the Quad should the rider loose control or attached to the rider’s wrist to bring the Quad to a safe halt should the rider become unseated.
Required To Use
- This model is fully factory built and Ready To Run.
- Some minor assembly may be required to refit some small items that may have been removed to enable the bike to fit in the packaging, such as the footrests, or items that have been packaged separately to avoid damage in transit such as screens.
- All that’s needed is unleaded petrol.
- We recommend the rider wears safety gear like a helmet, goggles and gloves. (sold separately)
- All the models, accessories and spares we sell are brand new and unused in the original manufacturers packaging and the latest specification.
- We do not sell customer returns, factory seconds, reconditioned or old specification items.
Terms and conditions of supply for Mini Motos, Pit Bikes and Quad BikesAll motorbike’s and quad-bikes can be dangerous if used incorrectly. Please wear appropriate safety equipment at all times when using bikes or similar machines. The use of any powered vehicle could involve the risk of injury or death. Please use these products in a responsible manner. The products that we supply are technical & mechanical products, which require mechanical knowledge and ability to use and maintain. You should not purchase these products unless you have a good understanding of how to use and maintain mechanical products.None of the bikes we provide are ‘road legal’ and are not for use on the public highway. These bikes are intended to be enjoyed on private property. Use of these bikes on a public highway could result in criminal proceedings.
Terms of WarrantyDue to its size and weight this item is covered by a replacement parts warranty, if your machine develops a fault within the warranty period of 30 days, you need to contact us and we will advise how to best rectify the problem and dispatch replacement parts, without charge providing the faulty parts are covered by the warranty. Please note customers will be expected to fit the parts themselves, guidance will be available on technical issues.
The Following parts are not covered by the warranty on this item:
- Chains & Belts
- Fairings/ bodywork (unless damaged during delivery. Photos required within 24 hours of receipt)
- Pull Starts or Inner Cogs
- Clutches or springs
- Brake Cables, Disks and Callipers
- Exhaust Pipes
- Tyres, Wheels, valves and Inner Tubes
- Spark Plugs
- Any other parts of a similar wear and tear nature to those listed above and any part that has been damaged as a result of an accident, misuse or lack of maintenance.
|Recommended Age||14 years +|
|Dimensions||1000 x 590 x 630mm|
|Max Weight||95 kg|
On every product page you will find the delivery options available for the particular product. You will be asked to make your selection in the checkout. The options are as follows and will show depending on which warehouse our stock is located in.
- Standard (3-5 day delivery)
- Expedited (order by 2pm for next day delivery)
- Click and collect from our warehouse
|UK MAINLAND||COST||DELIVERY TIME||CARRIER|
|Standard UK delivery||FREE See table below||Delivery within 3-5 working days||MyHermes Signature Required & Trackable|
|Expedited UK delivery||£8.50||Delivery next working day subject to stock availability||DPD Signature Required & Trackable|
|Collect from our Warehouse||FREE||Collect in store same day (call us before you collect)||In person|
|Destination||Up to 25kg||From 25kg and above||Service and delivery time|
|UK MAINLAND||Free||Dependant upon post code||Standard (3 - 5 working days)|
|Scottish Highlands||£7.95||£12.95||Standard (3 - 5 working days)|
|Northern Ireland||£7.95||£20||Standard (5 - 7 working days)|
|Republic of Ireland||£25||£40||Standard (5 - 7 working days)|
|£30||Standard (5 - 7 working days)|
|Scottish Islands||£9.95||£30||Standard (5 - 7 working days)|
|Rest of the world||Call us||Call us||Call us|
Any surcharge that applies due to weight of parcel or post code will automtaically show in the checkout page
Returns & Exchanges
You may return most new, unopened items in original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. You should expect to receive your refund within two weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you wish to exchange any items (change of size/colour/product) within 14 days of receiving your order.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
RRP : £399.99
Special Price £199.99
RRP : £99.99
Special Price £89.99
RRP : £28.99
Special Price £24.99
RRP : £237.99
Special Price £189.99
RRP : £624.99
Special Price £412.00
RRP : £449.99
Special Price £269.99
RRP : £599.95
Special Price £587.99
RRP : £24.99
Special Price £22.99
RRP : £449.99
Special Price £269.99
RRP : £199.99
Special Price £192.99