- Mummy Shaped Sleeping Bag
- Single-Layer Stitch Through Construction
- Shaped Hood, Elasticated opening
- Two-Way Zip
- Hanging Loops at the foot of the bag
Back for 2015 is the attractive Atlas. Available in junior size, the Atlas is an affordable mummy-shaped bag that offers good quality but at a price that will appeal to cost-conscious family campers and kids venturing out to the occasional sleep-over with friends.
- Single-Layer Stitch Through Construction - A single layer of insulation sewn between the shell and lining. A stitch through construction keeps the fill evenly distributed and is ideal for lightweight bags.
- Polair Shell - 170T Polyester Cired - A smooth durable polyester that is hard-wearing and washable.
- Single Hole Hollow Fibre Insulation - A synthetic filling that provides insulation and warmth. Retains loft in damp conditions.
- Shaped Hood, Elasticated opening (No Drawcord Closure for Safety) - A shaped hood with elasticated opening prevents heat loss from the head. The absence of an exposed drawcord to aid closure is a design feature to meet safety regulations.
- Two-Way Zip with Plastic Zip Cob - This versatile zip mechanism can seal in warmth or provide ventilation as required and is designed to allow movement under force. The plastic zip cob is provided on the Junior for additional safety.
- Hanging Loops at the foot of the bag allow it to be hung up to air, keeping the bag fresh and dry between uses.
- Colour co-ordinated Stuff Sac with Drawcord - Stylish and easy to transport.
- Mummy Shaped Sleeping Bag - The mummy bag features a design that tapers from the head end to the foot end, reducing its volume and surface area, and improving its overall heat retention properties.
- S-Stitching - Stitching that holds the insulating fibre in place for an even distribution across the body and providing warmth and comfort.
- Pack Size: 37.0 x ø21.0cm
- Fill Type: Synthetic
- Zip Side: Left
|Product Dimensions||Ext Chest Width: 70cm / Max User Height: 145cm / Int Chest Width: 68cm / Int Foot Width: 43cm / Int Length: 160cm|
|Temperature range||Suggested Usage Min: 10° / Suggested Usage Max: 20° / Comfort: 0° / Limit: 0° / Extreme: 0°|
|Number of people||1|
On every product page, you will find the delivery options available for that product. The options are as follows and will show delivery times for UK MAINLAND depending on which warehouse our stock is located in. You will be asked to make your selection in the checkout.
- Standard (3-5 day delivery)
- Expedited (order by 2pm for next day delivery)
- Click and collect from our warehouse
|UK MAINLAND||COST||DELIVERY TIME||CARRIER|
|Standard UK delivery||FREE on orders over £50 | £1.99 on orders up to £9.99 | £2.99 on order value £10 - £19.99 | £3.99 on order value £20-£29.99 | £4.99 on order value £30 - £49.99||Delivery within 3-5 working days||National Courier Signature Required & Trackable|
|Expedited UK delivery||£8.50||Delivery next working day subject to stock availability and order by 2pm||DPD Signature Required & Trackable|
|Collect from our Warehouse||FREE||Collect in store same day (call us before you collect)||In person|
Returns & Exchanges
You may return most new, unopened items in original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. You should expect to receive your refund within two weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you wish to exchange any items (change of size/colour/product) within 14 days of receiving your order.